Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

Year of The Tiger

The top photo shows the praying table. Praying to God of Heavenly Realm on the 9th day of Chinese New Year, Feb 22, which is a very auspicious day for Hokkiens who form the majority of ethnic Chinese in Malaysia.


The 2nd and 3rd photos show Chinese New Year
celebrations at SJBA in Subang Jaya, Feb 27. Pictures of
God of Wealth (Choy San) and Dragon Dance on the
eve of Chap Goh Meh, which is the 15th day of CNY
and the last day of CNY.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 180 dollars on every site. But for all I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?